Our Sintered Bronze Silencer is widely used for reducing noise in the equipments. Manufactured using advanced technology, they offer high reliable filtration characteristics. High strength of these Sintered Bronze Silencers increases their suitability for installation in machines. Furthermore, they are easy to clean and maintenance free.
These Sintered Bronze Silencers can be easily cleaned by reversing the flow or by the process of back flushing with a solvent. Spherical bronze powder is used in manufacturing its element, which gives a porous structure to them. These Sintered Bronze Filter Elements have uniform pore dimensions. In the sintering process, the controlled distribution of pores in the three dimensional structure formed leads to reliable performance.
- Uniquely deisgned to fit your machines requirement.
- The satkirti bronze silencer has the finest finish.
- It is heat resistant.
- Precisely designed to suit the clients requirement.
- As it is anti corrosive it low maintenance and highly reusable.
- Accurate dimensions which help in reducing the noise emitted.
- Robust & economic.
- High temperature resistant.
- High efficiency.
- Premium quality.
- Made of Spherical Bronze powder.
Specifications of the product
- The mean pore pitch is variable, from 1 µm to 100 µm.
- Depth silencers which efficiency is very high.
- Work at high temperature and high pressure without deformation.
- The chemical resistance is good.
- Silencers can be welded and machined after final shape which can be adapted to specific assembling purpose.
- The permeability is defined as “ability to flow” and is an individual characteristic of a filtering medium depending upon its pore size, depth of filtration, pore structure, etc.
- The coefficient of permeability of KPMI sintered bronze elements can be calculated as:
Coefficient of permeability of a given grade in Darcy (* 1 darcy=10-8)cm2
Q =Flow of fluid through sintered bronze element in cc/sec.
L =Thickness of filter element in cm
n =Viscosity of fluid in poise
p= Pressure drop across element in dynes/cm2
- CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (NOMINAL) Cu-89%, Sn-11%
- DENSITY 4.5 – 6.5 gm/cc
- POROSITY BY VOLUME Cu-89%, Sn-11%
- DENSITY 35 – 50%
- COEFFICIENT OF LINEAR EXPANSION 18.4 x 106 / °C
- TRACTION RESISTANCE 3 – 6kg/ mm2
- FILTERING DEGREE 5µ - 150µ
- LENGTH RANGE 2mm – 1000mm
- TEMPERATURE SUITABILITY Up to 200°C in oxidizing atmosphere