Our Sintered Bronze Fluidizing Pads are made from high quality sintered bronze powder. These Sintered Bronze Fluidizing Pads are used to fluidize different materials like Cement, Plastic, etc. They are widely demanded for reliable filtration results.
We provide Sintered Bronze Fluidizing Pads with different customized specifications. Designed specially for very high temperature.
We are ranked as the well-known organization engaged in offering a broad gamut of Sintered Bronze Pad. This pad is designed by our apt industry experts keeping in mind the various application requirements of our clients.
Also, we properly examine this product to eradicate any kind of flaws and deliver a perfect range at the clients premises.This one from our end has basic application for installations in gearboxes of machine tools, wire drawing machines. These products offered by us are made utilizing high grade raw material and innovative technology in complete adherence with the international quality norms and standards by vendors. Furthermore clutches and brakes are tailor made and designed as per customers’ requirements.
- It is small and compact in size.
- Highly recommended for robust construction.
- Made with precision and high durability in order to filter minute particles present in any fluid filtration.
- Easily customized as per your requirements for optimum results.
- Used for aerating bulk powders and granular solids in bins, hoppers and silos.
- Use to fluidize various material in fine powder.
- High temperature resistant.
- Filtration level 1 to 100 Micron.
- Resistant to wear & tear.
- Resistant to cracking.
- Offers perfect sealing.
- The mean pore pitch is variable, from 1 µm to 100 µm.
- Work at high temperature and high pressure without deformation.
- The chemical resistance is good.
- The permeability is defined as “ability to flow” and is an individual characteristic of a filtering medium depending upon its pore size, depth of filtration, pore structure, etc.
The coefficient of permeability of SFTPL sintered bronze elements can be calculated as:
- Coefficient of permeability of a given grade in Darcy (* 1 darcy=10-8)cm2
- Q =Flow of fluid through sintered bronze element in cc/sec.
- L =Thickness of filter element in cm
- n =Viscosity of fluid in poise
- p= Pressure drop across element in dynes/cm2
Specifications of the product
- CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (NOMINAL) Cu-89%, Sn-11%
- DENSITY 4.5 – 6.5 gm/cc
- POROSITY BY VOLUME Cu-89%, Sn-11%
- DENSITY 35 – 50%
- COEFFICIENT OF LINEAR EXPANSION 18.4 x 106 / °C
- TRACTION RESISTANCE 3 – 6kg/ mm2
- FILTERING DEGREE 5µ - 150µ
- LENGTH RANGE 2mm – 1000mm
- TEMPERATURE SUITABILITY Up to 200°C in oxidizing atmosphere